Saturday, January 06, 2007

What do you think?

So what do you think of the new look? It took a lot of work! I designed the title bar and the background stuff was tweaked from something else. But the real trick was putting it all together, and I owe all of that to my good friend Matt! Thanks Matt! He stayed up with me all night so I could get my new look all completed! He knows all the HTML and stuff, I'm really basic at that.

I hope you enjoy the new look. I do. I think it looks like a more professional site than just the blog template you pick from! Well, give some comments about it if you want!

I just got back from the mall with Nick. I don't think I have been to the mall more in the past 2 years than I have this Christmas break! I guess it just helps to get out. It's weird not being on campus because I'm used to having people next door or down the hall. Just when I get used to living at home again, it's almost time to go back to ORU (Tuesday).

I have figured out though, that I really want to get out of the house for good. Not that I don't like it at home, but I really want to get out on my own (with my Jenni though). I just watched Big Fish the other day, well, actually only about the first 30-45 minutes, but they said something that I thought was interesting... If a goldfish stays in a small bowl, he will stay small, but if he goes somewhere bigger, he will grow to fit his surroundings.

I don't really know what I'm going to do for work, full time yet... I really want to stay in Tulsa for my first few years married, just so that Jenni and I can really work things out on our own. But it really comes down to just wherever I can get a job. The east coast has a lot of possibilities... being near Washington DC, Philadelphia, New York City... who knows! But with Tulsa, I have some friends living there, Jenni can be near her friends, I have a good name already made out there, Jenni can still use the Aerobic Center (being an ORU alumni), and we actually like Tulsa for some strange reason! The biggest reason I like Tulsa is because everyday, the weather could be totally different! Rain, sun, snow, tornado... whatever!

Also, as this break comes to a close, I remember having a list of "Things To Do" and I wonder if I completed them... It looks like I did most of them! I had jury duty, I did the rough cut of Josh & Joanna's video (which you can view if you just scroll down), I did some pre marital counseling with my Dad, I finished reading 2 books I was working on, but I didn't do any work on learning more about Adobe Illustrator. It feels good to get a lot done!

Well, I guess that's it for now! Have a great weekend!

No comments: