Monday, January 15, 2007

No school today either?!

Sup playa.

Yeah, there was no school today either. The roads are really too nasty to drive on, unless you go slow and go careful. Some were better than others, but still, I don't think people should be driving on them.

This is how Tulsan's think you should drive in snow. Sit at the light, wait for it to turn green. As soon as light turns green, floor it like you are at a drag strip. Slowly fishtail away from the intersection, using the cars next to you as bumpers guiding you down the middle of the street.

Really, that's what they do! You should see it! Some people just drive in reverse, but that's a story for another day.

So today was my first day at my new internship. It is with Ackerman McQueen. They are an ad agency and have office in OK City, Tulsa, Colorado Springs, Washington DC... and a few more.


I didn't do much today though because it was kind of slow, just black some tapes and go on a little tour of their facilities. It is really sweet in there! I mean, being an ad agency, they have to have a really hip setup. I'll post some pics when I get the chance.

So, am I ready for classes tomorrow? Yeah, I mean, it's the first real week, so it should be fun. I don't have too much to do either.

I can't believe this is my last semester at ORU! Well, if I play my cards right (I mean wrong), then I can stay again! But who wants to postpone marriage!? Especially to such a beautiful woman as Jenni!?




















Hey, quit eyeballin my woman!

Well, that's all I have for you for right now. I know I have a "Featured Item Of The Week" overdue, but I don't have access to a camera right now and I don't have my computer with my editing software and what not, so let's push it back a little. Take care!

No comments: