Saturday, January 13, 2007

Not much here...

I don't have much to post... because there is not much going on. Classes were cancelled on Friday at 2:15 and it has been icing (and a little bit of snowing) here. It's really weird at how icy it is. I'm used to at least a little snow!

Anyway I thought I would just show a pic from my cruise this past spring break with my family. The picture was taken in Playa del Carmen and I used Photoshop to stitch the pictures together. I came across it cleaning off my hard drive and thought I would post it. Oh, update on my computer... it has been delivered, but the school post office closed early... I'm so close, yet so far...

(I was trying to put the the picture on here for like 2 days! There is some error, so I'm not going to put it on here, I'll some Photoshop resaving when my computer gets here).

No comments: