Thursday, June 02, 2005

This is the bike I want!

Someday, unless I lose interest, this is the bike I want to get. Woops! I though that I could upload a picture directly on here. Never mind, I'll have to show you when I get home. It's a 2005 Specialized S Works M5 Hardtail Disc. I kind of really like the red version, although I am usually a not so flashy color kind of guy, but that red is really sweet! Oh, I'm at work right now if you didn't know, I get off at 5, but I have a date tonight. SIkE!

I'm taking my youth pastors son out for his birthday. I actually don't remember how old he is, I think 10. I really can't remember. We are going to Toys-R-Us and Burger King because he loves Star Wars and Burger King has Star Wars theme stuff now.

I am really starting to like this new blogger thing! It just seems easier to use. You can do more with it I think too. We'll se how many people I can convert to it, just like I converted them to Mozilla Firefox!
So... Jenni still isn't back yet. She comes back on the 11th, at about 10 or 11 pm. I'm going with the Safrit's when they go pick her up so that should be great. I've been dying to see her and talk to her, but I think I've been doing pretty well. Well, I do ok when I try and put my mind on other things, but when it's quiet and bro and sis are out doing stuff, I'm like "Crap! I guess I'll just sit here." Don't get me wrong, I don't want to join them in their fun, I just want to have MY fun! Nick is off seeing his little lady friend, and Ana is always visiting friends. I just want to hang out with Jenni at Chesapeake City like we used to.

I just started teaching the Mountain Biking merit in Royal Rangers. I did it last night, for the first time. I started with the basics, actually a lot of info, but just basics. I think next week I'll talk about nutrition and what is needed to do a long ride. Then, "homework" for the next week will be to bring in (not physically) the name of at least one item that should be in an emergency repair kit. We'll see how things go.

It's just about 3 o'clock, 2 more hours. I can't wait to go. Then it's just one more day and then I'm free! Until next tuesday... Oh crap! My moms birthday is coming up! Luckily I get paid this week. I'm getting her and my Dad (us kids will probably split it) some Panasonic noise reducing (I don't like to call them "cancelling") headphones with airline adapter and stuff like that. They are flying to Ireland soon so that will really help. I honestly can't find those headphones. They were really cool though, I keep looking for them. I just spent a few minutes looking, but couldn't find 'em! Oh well.

So I figure this is long enough for my 3rd post. I think I'll cut it off here. Ride hard!

No comments: