Friday, June 03, 2005

Why do we do this?

Why do we make silly little "blogs" about ourself? Some do it just for updates, as I usually do. It saves time, so that instead of emailing everyone, they can just check your page. But I have noticed that a lot of people do it to get a specific message across. I think thats cool. I'd like to try that. I already did, with my thoughts on "work," but maybe I will try to make people think...

I like to think that what I type actually reaches people. I don't mean that people feel good, or uplifted, or inspired by what I write, although that would be great, I just like to think that there are actually people who are listening to me. I think of it as a placebo medicine. People may not be listening to me, but if I think they are, it makes me feel like they are. See? I'm sure you understand.

You know what. I just got kinda bored for the meaningness. Maybe I'll do that now and then, but for now, I'll just put whatever I usually put!

No comments: