Wednesday, July 06, 2005

3:02

I know, I know, I wasn't going to add anymore for today, but I though of some new things. I think one of the things I can Ebay is my iPod, but my goal is actually to get a new one. Like... I am starting the bidding for my 10GB 3G at $250, so I have enough for a new iPod. But I will enclose some extra things, like an iTunes gift card... I don't know, other stuff too. Maybe this, how about an auction for an iPod related item worth at least $40, and it's a random drawing from me out of items like: iTunes gift card, Apple Earbuds (refurb), iTrip, iTalk, iPod case... stuff like that, but the real goal will be to raise enough money for me to get a new iPod to pursue my photography passion.

I also could probably do one like raise money for college. Or advertise for a company by wearing their shirt every day (after classes) for 1 month. I don't know... Does anyone have any good ideas? Or even ideas that would fit me? Send them my way. I have got to cash in on this!

The summer is going by at a good pace. A litle faster would be nicer... I'm really anxious to get back to school. There's something relaxing about being at school, even with all the classes. I love the environment. You can go take a nap in the prayer gardens, play frisbee in the fields, swim at the aerobics center, get an ice cream cone and walk around after dinner, play UNO in the fish bowl, that sort of thing. Well, I really think that's all I'm going to write for now, getting tired...

No comments: