Friday, July 01, 2005

Help me!

I found this website, that if I leave a review for some kind of camera or equipment, in my case a camera (Minolta X50), and 50 people find it useful within a month of me posting my review, then I get $100 store credit. This is where you come in. I am going to put a review on the site, then need you guys to just visit the link I supply, then at the bottom of the review, where it says "Did you find this review helpful?" Click "Yes." And 50 people later all my dreams come true! I can get a number of things that would really help me further my photography hobby.

To show you how excited I am about photography, I have set up an online gallery that will showcase my best work. I don't have everything in there yet, but it can hold up to 30. I'll be putting some more on there in the next few days though. Also, I have a Webshots gallery, but I need to delete some of those, change some, ... just update as well.

Anyway, I know it's a lot to ask, 50 people to click "Yes" on a web page... But wait, it's really that easy, you don't have to give your name or anything, just click "Yes" then it says something like "Thank you for..." So, here is a "wish list" of things that I could get for my $100...

1. External 80GB Hard Drive - $120
2. Nikon 10 x 50 Binoculars - $100
3. Compact Flash Card or SD Card

Well, that's just a short list of the stuff I could get. I think I would certainly go with the 80GB hard drive, I could really use one of those for all the pictures I take...

Here's the plan: If you would be interested in helping me (which you all should be), please email me at: mjpetrucci2000@yahoo.com. And let me know you are interested. Then when I post the link on this site, go to it, click "Yes" and we're all set! Please reply as soon as possible, that way as soon as I get 50 people to agree to it, then I will leave the review and post the link. Thanks again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah im daves friend that also works at AAA. yeah i dont read regularly but i was bored at work and found it! anyway... good luck at work with them crazy nuts callin all the time! =)