Friday, July 08, 2005

Without me you're just Aweso!

This post is going to be all about links. I love lynx! I mean links! But I love lynx too! Let's begin shall we!?

Here is a wonderful little bit on customer service.
Excerpt:
“It takes 12 positive service incidents to make up for one negative incident,” Waller said. “Seven out of ten complaining customers will do business with you again if you resolve the complaint in their favor. If you resolve it on the spot, 95 percent will do business with you again.”

I took this test, and this is me:

Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

There are some other cool tests, I haven't taken any, but they are here: HERE!

This is a great little time waster game I came across. I don't even know what's going on though...

Next time your Mom tells you that you waste time and do nothing constructive, just think of the years this person spent working on this!

Do you want perfect sideburns in just 5 minutes?! I do! NoT! But if you do... you know what to do...

I'm actually starting to feel really bad about all these links. I kinda stole them from another blog... but I added my own comments! Yeah, what am I worrying about... More?

Sometimes, this is what those "Share The Road" sections of the road feel like!

Is your hiney sore from that ride 2 weeks ago, but can't remember which route it was? Don't want to take that route again, check this out!

Don't ask me what this is about. SUV's... I drive a Subaru (or my bike...).

I'm so glad I'm not searching... because I probably would be the only one doing this.

Just the coolest of the cool stuff at Sea Otter 2005.

Couch potatoes rejoice!

I need spy stuff too!

I guess that girl I met in the chat room and I aren't going to meet next week...

Read this dude's feedback replies... they are hilarious!

If you call your bathroom your "office" like I do then you'll appreciate how far we've come. Well, the Japanese really, but same difference...

Adopt a penguin. Enough said.

If Jenni rode singlespeed, she'd ride this. Actually probably not, she's not that into pink... I for one would probably ride it though. Just keep it caked in mud...

Someday...

Longest widdle... If you know what that is... Check the rest of the site out too.

How cool does this look! I mean on a sled or something. Read the story too.

You can't tell anyone secrets anymore!

New Mexico... barely better than the old one!

Tired of overhearing needless conversations that other people are having on their cell phones? Click here, read, then print these out.

Boycotting SUV's and dubs since 1997.

I really want one of these! Really!

Now this guy is hardcore!

I would really like to try this...

Well, I have to go. I hope I wasted your whole day with these links. I need to thank my friend Donut Guy for them. They really are awesome links!

No comments: