Wednesday, July 06, 2005

College and Chicken Nuggets

I just got my list of classes that I am taking in the fall. I'm in the MMI! The Multi-Media Institute. Here are some classes, Advanced Audio, Media Analysis (The Art of Watching Films), Field Production and Editing, Disc Authoring, and Film Production Techniques.

The software: Adobe After Effects 5.5, Dreamweaver MX, Flash MX, Director MX, and Avid DV Xpress 3.5. It's going to be tons of fun!

I'm helping run sound in church now. The mixer that we use is an Allen & Heath GL2000. I honestly don't know much about, I just know how to use it.

I have been looking at Ebay recently. Mostly the stuff in the section "Totally Bizarre" and stuff like that. Here are some crazy items that are actually selling: Jay Leno chicken nugget, sea horse chicken nugget, people naming their kid, buying a friend, college student getting help with student loans, and a piece of paper selling for $305. I really need to get on this band wagon! As PT Barnum was rumored to say "There's a sucker born every minute." I'm seriously thinking about starting an auction with food that looks like people or something. There seems to be a market for that.

Anyway, that's all I really got for now, I hope you enjoyed this episode of Scrap Paper, by the way, if you think of a better name, tell me, I can't think of anything better, not that it's the best, but it gets the job done. Anyway, have a great day!

No comments: