Friday, July 22, 2005

What to do, what to do...

It's just my Dad and I at home this weekend... Oh yeah... No Mom, Nick, or Ana... I don't know what I'm going to do. Actually I have some ideas.

I got 2 more free movie tickets at work today, so if the lady wants to go, I think I'll take her out to see Must Love Dogs. I think she'll like that one. So that's tomorrow, but what of the rest of the weekend?
















I'll probably take her to the beach on Monday. I also have to drop the Buick off at Pep Boys to get the spark plugs changed and a new PCV valve. They made 3 of the plugs super easy to get to and the other 3 impossible. I would do it myself, but like I said, you can't even get to the back 3 plugs without taking the engine out and the passenger side seat, honestly!

So the beach... I wonder what the weather will be like for us, it's usually not very good, cloudy or cold or rainy. I think this time it will be like 104 degrees and 300% humidity, but we'll see. Probably go back to Cape Henlopen.


Oh, I saw the new Wal-Mart the other day, opening day. It was packed like many a sardine, less the need to be said! That's how I say "packed like sardines, needless to say... It's a little strange, I know. I saw the K's in there, very nice, very nice... Just buying one plate and a Pringle, not a can, just a Pringle. They are strange, but nice.

I just ordered my new fit kit for my roof rack to go on the Buick.














Can you imagine this thing with a bike rack?! It's going to look crazy! The picture isn't really my exact car, mine is white with different wheels, it's just a pic I found online. I almost want to take the minivan back to school, because it gets decent gas mileage, tape and cd player, room for all your friends... It's hot, yo.

Well, that's good for now, let me see if I can find some new fun links...

You gotta check this out! Breaking news on Noah and his dudes.

700hp motorcycle? Always welcome in my blog.

Another fun way to get hurt, which looks like fun.

No parachute? I don't think I want to do this.

1TB on a CD!? Oh yeah!

Funny, but serious (I think), Wal-Mart page.

Another Wal-Mart page.

Should I shave/wax my legs in the name of cycling? I honestly am considering it...

That's good for now, take care.

Nope, a funny joke first!

A man is lying in a hospital bed with an oxygen mask over his mouth.

A young nurse enters his room to sponge his face and hands. "Nurse," he mumbles from behind the mask, "Are my testicles black?" Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know Mr. Jones, I'm only here to wash your face and hands."

He struggles again to ask, "Nurse, are my testicles black?" Again the nurse replies, "I can't tell. I'm only here to wash your face and hands."

The head nurse walks by and sees the man getting a little distraught, so she marches over to find out what's wrong. "Nurse," he mumbles, "are my testicles black?"

The head nurse whips back the sheets, pulls down the man's pajamas, moves his penis out of the way, has a good look, pulls up the pajamas and says, "There's nothing wrong with them." Frustrated, the man said.................. "ARE MY TEST RESULTS BACK YET?"

Now I'm done!

No comments: