Saturday, July 23, 2005

In memory of the Chinese.

I love the Chinese! I really do! They have great food, have a cool language, dress cool, but I just have one problem. Those fortune cookies! They used to be good, I mean, they would predict everything perfectly, but... as you can see below, they are just not cutting it anymore.















I mean, c'mon! The last living brain cell comes up with this one! Maybe they should just put Chinese money inside fortune cookies. I would love to have some Chinese money, maybe even start collecting! Who knows!

Oh, looks like I am going to the movies tonight. Going to see this. I am going to be so early. I hate getting to movies late, trying to find a seat in the dark, missing previews... Oh! I love those previews! They really get me pumped for the feature presentation! This might be going a little too far...

I need one of these! A computer-on-a-stick! Brilliant!

Mindball?! I'm game! Best out of 3...

This is so Colby...

I'm sure most of you have seen this before, but it's real life "Warthog!"

A little something for the nerds to read.

When I get rich, I'll compete in this.

Just what we need, a new soccer mom ride... Can't wait to get by one of those on my bike...

Does the world really need this? The P-Mate... take a guess.

The sad thing is, I would probably actually use this.

Sounds like a good idea, just don't go swimming with it...

Bike powered boat? Sure, why not.

Underwater motorcycle? Even better!

Mr Wayne, your boat is ready...

Well, that's good for a little while, till later...




No comments: