Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I got let out early!

The service tonight got out a little early, around 9:40. That's a big plus! I mean, I like running camera and all, and I like church, but there's something really tiresome about mixing the both. It may be more fun, or even seem to go by faster if I directed or something, but from my standpoint, the standpoint of a handheld camera, it gets boring pretty fast. Mostly because of the awkward positions your body has to make. My neck is usually the first thing to start hurting... anyway, what am I talking about! Let's move on...

On a lighter note, my room looked especially cozy tonight, so I took a picture of it. I hope you like it! It doesn't show much though.
















I just found out something really cool! You can watch Lost, Desperate Housewives, Alias... and I think another show (but Lost is the best of those) for free on abc.com. You have to check it out! I guess it's only cool if you've missed an episode, like I have (many episodes), and it's free! I'm actually watching an episode right now.

Well, that's about it, I better get going. I'll try and keep these updates coming, but I don't even know if anyone is reading these... That doesn't really bother me though. So, whatever! Peace out!


No comments: