Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Tomo tamagachi Mr Roboto...

Sike, I know it's Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto, but I always thought it was something else and I just found out what it was. I get confused with certain songs sometimes... Oh well!

Ok, let me share with you what I've been doing today and yesterday, oh, and what I'll be doing tomorrow. I'm working the ICBM conference at the Mabee Center. No, that does not mean InterContinental Ballistic Missile. It stands for International Charasmatic Bible Ministries. If you want to learn to be a better pastor or leader in general... I'm pretty sure that's what it's all about.

Anyway, I ran camera last night from about 7 till 10 for Richard & Lindsey Roberts, and a few other people. Then I ran camera from 9 to 12. Since my next shoot was at 7, I thought I'd come back to my room, relax. Maybe see what was new on www.engadget.com, or play jenga alone, again... I digress. But I decided to put on Nickelodeon and lay down. So I fell asleep to Jimmy Neutron, if any of you know what that is. It's a funny show. Well I slept on and off, mostly on though, from about 1 till 4:30. A pretty good sized nap! Especially for me! I just kept waking up because I kept thinking I was late to run camera!

So tonight, I run camera for Creflo Dollar. Tomorrow morning is Jesse Duplantis. Last nights service was live on TV too. They said that Daystar picked it up. I'm not kidding, but I also heard that there was about a 100,000 person audience. I never ran camera for that many people before! Whoa! Wish me luck tonight! Oh, it's also streaming online, but I couldn't give you the url, I don't know where it is, probably Daystar. Oh well.

Well, I have to be there in an hour, call time is always about an hour before the shoot. See, we shoot at 7... I'm sure you got it. Ok, I'm leaving. See ya!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool, sounds like fun. you are getting some great experience.