Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I got some new stuff for you!

First off... when I make my third million (dollars), I'm going to buy this plane. I don't know how much it costs though, but it would be so cool to pretend I'm a fighter pilot without the risk of actually getting shot down!







I would also probably fly that plane to this old blimp hanger. It's been converted into an indoor tropical island. You can basejump, camp in a tent on the sand by the beach... the water is 85 degrees and the air is 95. It looks cool!














































Here are some cool pics, that will only make sense if you use Google Maps for more than an hour at a time.

This is what really happens when you leave the heart of a city, everything turns into low res, even people!













This is what people see from a tall building.












This is what people see from the ground when someone is planning a route somewhere.













Well, I certainly hope you enjoyed those pictures, I would love to take credit for those pics, but alas... I cannot.

Well, I can't think of much else right now. I have to go to bed too. Work starts early! Well, not really, but you know what I mean.

No comments: