Sunday, June 25, 2006

Very, very, easy day.

Today was a super day. Well, more of a super relaxing day! I got up around 1. Which is good because I went to bed around 5. Am. Yeah, yeah, I know... But there was a good movie, well, I kept thinking it would get good, on TV. It had a decent lineup in the opening credits so I thought I'd watch a little. Then I just couldn't turn it off. But it's their fault because they turned an hour long movie into like a 9 hour movie because they played commercials every 3 minutes! Here's the main cast: Cate Blanchett, Giovanni Ribisi, Keanu Reeves, Greg Kinnear, Hilary Swank, J.K. Simmons, and some other people I don't really know. But just by the names, I thought "It can't be that bad." Well, I'm here to tell you that it can be. It's interesting, but not my favorite. It's called "The Gift."

Ok, I got up around 1. To shake off the laziness, I went and worked out. That was around 5pm. It was nice being in my pj's all day then working out. I worked out hard, then got a shower, went to Jenni's, ate some pot roast and mashed taters, watched some TV, help clean up the house, took Jenni's car to the shop (drop off) and then came straight back home (dorm).

I'm going to bed like right after I finish this post.


Oh, a new thing coming up. The end of July, there is a BMW event thing. It's to raise money for breast cancer research. The idea is this: You drive a BMW all day, and BMW will donate $1 for every mile you drive. Here are the stipulations: You have to be 21. That's it! Sign me up! I'm going to do it, it's gonna be so much fun. In the past, they have had the whole fleet available, except the M series, but that's ok. But this year, I think they just have the 3 series ($30,000-215hp) and 7 series ($71,000-360hp) available. Tough choice... I'd probably go with the 3. More sporty. Either
way, here is a pic from the website. Also, here are some pics of the 3 series and the 7 series. Which one should I drive? Comment.




























3 comments:

Nick said...

you should drive a 3 it is so much you but me i would love a 7. You know i love 7

Mike said...

I knew you would say that! Really!

Nick said...

Hey did you sign up already for it. I think you have to sign up online or something