Wednesday, June 28, 2006

What I'm working on right now...

I've been learning a little bit of Adobe Illustrator. Mostly the pen tool. I had no idea how to use it before, but I took a few tutorials and now I think I got a good handle on it! I want to show off some of the stuff I traced with the pen tool, and only the pen tool. So keep in mind, it was hard because I'm just a beginner!

Original picture














Traced picture




















Original picture



















Traced picture


















I really like the traced hot air balloon the best. I think it looks kind of abstract.

This Saturday, Me, Jenni, Matt, and Natalie are going to this outdoor christian concert in Dallas. It's free, you just have to have a ticket though. It should be a blast! Check out the website for more info: http://www.klty.com/celebratefreedom/index.htm Sorry, I can't do hyperlinks because I'm doing this on Safari on a Mac. I'd install Mozilla, but this is my work computer. The bands they are having are:
-Aaron Shust
-Joel Engle
-Kennedy
-Todd Agnew
-Phil Wickham
-Building 429
-Anthony Evans
-The Afters
-Matthew West
-Kutless
-Jump5
-Jeremy Camp
-Chris Tomlin
-MercyMe
-Joanna Martino
-Mark Schultz
-Michael W. Smith
-Big Daddy Weave

I'll be sure to get pictures. Also, it's the largest free christian concert anywhere. Chick-fil-a helps sponsor it so I'm expecting some polynesian sauce!

Well, I'm gonna go. I have work to do. I also have church tonight, so I may post after work... maybe I'll post during lunch! Who knows! No one knows!

No comments: